Setting objectives, creating strategies
Successful business planning needs objectives to be set and strategies to be created, implemented and measured. This course will help you think effectively and use the strategic process to develop a sound understanding of the business opportunities and challenges you face.
- Introduction to strategy, planning and structure.
- Modelling the strategic planning process.
- Company objectives.
- The company and the economy.
- The company and the market.
- Internal analysis of the company.
- Making choices among strategies.
- Implementing and evaluating strategy.